Today's energy and climate policy ...
... determines the world in which we will live tomorrow. For making sustainable decisions, it is inevitable to know the relevant parameters and to understand how they interact.
At precisely this point, the arrhenius Institute for Energy and Climate Policy offers indepedent expertise for decision makers in politics, enterprises and administrations: scientifically sound, clear and understandable.
Our vision is to be among the leading think tanks in the energy sector in Germany.
Our areas of competence are:
- analysis of business ideas
- design of energy markets
- modeling of energy systems
- systems analysis on the integration of renewable energies
- analysis of environmental policy instruments
- regional energy and climate protection concepts
Marginal costs of the "Energiewende" - Grenzkosten der Energiewende
"Power-to-heat" or "Power-to-gas" ?
Both available in German only.