... has been offering independent expertise for decision makers in politics, enterprises and administrations for more than ten years: scientifically sound and understandable.
The so called "Energiewende" in Germany requires constantly new and increasingly complex rules and regulations, especially for the electricity market, but also for the heat and transport sectors.
Stakeholder need to know the relevant parameters and need to have a clear understanding of their interactions in order to make resilient decisions, which guarantee a safe, secure and economic energy supply.
We recognize new developments at the earliest possible moment and analyse their consequences for your enenterprise, your assets or your strategies. Thereby, we focus on:
- Analysis of new business models
- Modelling of energy systems
- Systems analysis on the interaction of renewable energies
- Design of energy markets
- Power balancing using online controllers
- Regional energy and climate protection concepts
Based on our work on energy economic issues, we offer the following for other businesses:
- Operations Research / Systems analysis
- Analysis and management of large amounts of data
- Analysis of high resolution time series